Crown Crown

The animation, it's combined psychodelic-phylosophic effect, esecially in combination with this music....
Amazing!

P.S.: Редко можно увидеть здесь русских аниматоров. Приятно осозновать, что у наших еще растут руки из того места.)

Roy vs Verugo Roy vs Verugo

Not bad for the 3d beginner, mate.
But maybe you should try Garry's Mod?
Being oldschool is admirable, but there are lots of tools in this world, which exist solely to make the animating process easier.
GMod has some of them too, if you get what I'm sayin'. By using said tools you can make your fight scenes a bit more INTENSE and FLUID.

P.S.: If that was GMod all along, then two things:
1. Nice to see fellow GModer
2.You REALLY NEED to get yourself "Easy Animation Tool" and "Ragdoll Mover" tools.
Because, trust lil' ol'me, pure stop-motion really hinders fighting scenes. And makes them quite a pain in the ass.
(Geez, I sooo hate typing in caps, I just wish there was a bold font in here...)

AntagonistDC responds:

Been there, done that. This video was before I used the tools, but I'm using them now.

Angela Hentai Game Angela Hentai Game

Dissapointing. 3 years passed. I was hoping what you'd get much better at this.
And come on, clickbaiting, really?
You are kinda attracting the wrong audience here. The one which wants to fap, not to watch horror.
Which, just like with old lady Rogue, is kinda weak, knowing it's 2017.
And Angela is still a Necromorph-knockoff, come on!
Welp, at least she started to look less like a Mistrall from Metal Gear Rising, I'll give you that.
And yeah, you are definetly getting better with your script, but turning your vids into a "fake dating game" is a CHEAP and LAZY move, man.
Advice: if that was FULLY animated, and there were at least SLIGHTLY better voices, and if the scares were a bit SUBTLE, you could've gotten 3 stars from the public.
By current time this looks like a text version of Splatterhouse, which says alot, considering my previous statement about 2017.
But, still having hopes for you man.

AntagonistDC responds:

LOL! Look, bro, you don't have to watch my videos if they're that bad. And once again, my character is NOT a knock off. I'll admit that it's necromorph inspired, but definitely not a knock off. Sonic the Hedgehog was inspired by Mario. Goku from Dragonball Z was inspired by Superman. At least look up the definition of "Knock Off" so you don't have to show your ignorance.

Filthy Frank Anime Opening 2 Filthy Frank Anime Opening 2

If did not know Filthy Frank, I'd mistook that oppening for the real Anime one!
Nice one!
Oh, and BTW, I like how you made the screen full of Chromosomes. Clever.

2SORT - Axiom of Escobar 2SORT - Axiom of Escobar

Okay, 3 things:
1.Surrealism of animation is enchanting
2.The sense in text is hard to find, but still exists
3. ЧЁ Я ЩА БЛЯ ПОСМОТРЕЛ?

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

If this has an <<A>> rating, then give us the uncensored version!)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Hanzo's dragons Hanzo's dragons

LMAO when I saw Medic from TF2.....)

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

You know, some people would've said, what the idea of Nazis as enemies is retarded and old as hell.
And I say, excuse my "french" - FUCK THOSE PEOPLE, THIS SHIT IS BITCHIN' AWESOME!

Ninja Action New Year2015 Ninja Action New Year2015

Парик Снегурочки, прибитый гвоздиком к голове Девочки меня добил!
Прям цитата из анекдота!)
I noticed, the Snegurochkas wig on a girl is attached by the nail in her head!)
Lol, betcha you took that right out of the russian "scary" anecdote!

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

Я никогда даже не думал, что бы получилось, если бы в ваши руки попал Xiao Xiao.
Теперь я знаю. И я просто в восторге!)