FeeSoeeD | Beta FeeSoeeD | Beta

Tutorial level is confusing, since it tells wrong info about portals.
Theese portals do not work like in Portal(Flash or PC game), they do not propel you forward, basing on your speed on entering.(Unlike what your tutorial level says)
Here is a true info: TO USE PORTAL, STAND IN IT AND PRESS W
The game itself looks promising, even the whole "charge-to-propel" portal shooting mechanic is fascinating.
But the b*ll*it about using portals is frustrating, seriously "That should hold a key, the faster the speed."?
What were you thinking?
Took me a whole minute to figure out the true usage of portals.
Next time, try actually TELLING people how to use your Portal Device.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

The game looked promising and awesome, but the weapons sddenly gone glitched out, rendering guns useless.

Ragnarok Unalign Ragnarok Unalign

There were lots of good details in your game, but the previous review said everything for me already.
P.S.:Bonus half of star for tf2 refernce. Cheers, mates!)

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Great game!
Makes you think. Alot.
Although, it is kinda sad, what there is no such thing as a peacefull way of proceeding there.
Kinda like in a real life.

Genemon Genemon

Great game, but waaay too short of content.
We want MOAR!

Necronator2 Necronator2

Toge, you failed me.
I never thought to see you stepping that low to use the sitelocks and stuff.
You have lost me as a fan, and believe me, I always been there for you, even when you have released real currency-payed upgrades in Infecto-/Necronator games.
Summary: No review Possible, the product is inaccessible.

Belial: Ars Arcana Belial: Ars Arcana

Not bad. Not bad. I see, you have edited Castlevania SoTN sprites to turn your cartoonish devil Belial into The Prince Of Darkness himself. Impressive. The music is good, although, due to the overall game's completion lenght, it kinda gets boring. And the whole place looks the same in any room, it is also quite bores me outa my mind. But, nevermind all that and the glitches on the map(some rooms are shown as not discovered, despite me being here and collecting both Fear and Confusion orbs), the game is still quite good. I am eagerly awaiting the Art of The Devil.)

Tequila Zombies 3 Tequila Zombies 3

Dumb, but ain't bad. Nice music choices, cool character art. But gameplay needs a bit of development of a few features, like crouching. But, overall, this game deserves to be played.

The Devil's Daughter The Devil's Daughter

Crappy drawing, annoying voice acting, crippled controls, dumb mechanics, tasteless music.
Need I say more? I think not.

SinclairStrange responds:

Your review loses all credibility considering it's coming from a recolor (and a crap one at that!) Need I say more? I think not.

Straw Hat Samurai: Duels Straw Hat Samurai: Duels

Good game. But donating and glitches are killing all the fun.
The worst glitch is with a red oni at 25,54, he is capable of hitting you while you rolling, even if you have a roll level 3(100% dodge any attack).
And the Ninja shop needs a scrolling, instead of a random updating.