Crown Crown

The animation, it's combined psychodelic-phylosophic effect, esecially in combination with this music....
Amazing!

P.S.: Редко можно увидеть здесь русских аниматоров. Приятно осозновать, что у наших еще растут руки из того места.)

Roy vs Verugo Roy vs Verugo

Not bad for the 3d beginner, mate.
But maybe you should try Garry's Mod?
Being oldschool is admirable, but there are lots of tools in this world, which exist solely to make the animating process easier.
GMod has some of them too, if you get what I'm sayin'. By using said tools you can make your fight scenes a bit more INTENSE and FLUID.

P.S.: If that was GMod all along, then two things:
1. Nice to see fellow GModer
2.You REALLY NEED to get yourself "Easy Animation Tool" and "Ragdoll Mover" tools.
Because, trust lil' ol'me, pure stop-motion really hinders fighting scenes. And makes them quite a pain in the ass.
(Geez, I sooo hate typing in caps, I just wish there was a bold font in here...)

AntagonistDC responds:

Been there, done that. This video was before I used the tools, but I'm using them now.

Angela Hentai Game Angela Hentai Game

Dissapointing. 3 years passed. I was hoping what you'd get much better at this.
And come on, clickbaiting, really?
You are kinda attracting the wrong audience here. The one which wants to fap, not to watch horror.
Which, just like with old lady Rogue, is kinda weak, knowing it's 2017.
And Angela is still a Necromorph-knockoff, come on!
Welp, at least she started to look less like a Mistrall from Metal Gear Rising, I'll give you that.
And yeah, you are definetly getting better with your script, but turning your vids into a "fake dating game" is a CHEAP and LAZY move, man.
Advice: if that was FULLY animated, and there were at least SLIGHTLY better voices, and if the scares were a bit SUBTLE, you could've gotten 3 stars from the public.
By current time this looks like a text version of Splatterhouse, which says alot, considering my previous statement about 2017.
But, still having hopes for you man.

AntagonistDC responds:

LOL! Look, bro, you don't have to watch my videos if they're that bad. And once again, my character is NOT a knock off. I'll admit that it's necromorph inspired, but definitely not a knock off. Sonic the Hedgehog was inspired by Mario. Goku from Dragonball Z was inspired by Superman. At least look up the definition of "Knock Off" so you don't have to show your ignorance.

She. She.

This game needs expansion.
Hint for people, who stuck in the air stream room:
Barely entering the elevating stream, face left and let yourself fall, and, once you fall low enough, instantly go right, so when you rise, you'd pass the obstacle.

#Run3rd The Game #Run3rd The Game

Jeez. I don't know whether the voice acting here is annoyng or encouraging.....
Same for the art, whether it's ugly or unique...
All I can say, what this game is perfect for your mobile device, if you are spending your time in a traffic jam.

IMPOSSIBLE Mario - Extreme Edition IMPOSSIBLE Mario - Extreme Edition

A musicless Syobon Action rip-off.
I request a reupload with music and fixed restart bug.(The one with a Newgrounds "play" button.)

Frost Frost

Magnificent!)
It makes me imagine of the Northern Lights)

Clown song of death Clown song of death

Cl0wN H@5 bEÆ©N E|\|gAGÆ©D!

{L.O}Cannon Ball Hard Revenge! {L.O}Cannon Ball Hard Revenge!

YOU COULD'VE DONE BETTER DUDE!( 1111

dude, it's not a Hard Revenge, it's just a Cannon Ball from MMZ3.
just practice, and you 'll be as cool as GS-Screamer & S.S.H.

Mischievous Raptors Mischievous Raptors

Her body, her face, the look on her face...
Plus,I freakin' love this kind of redhead girls, especially with green eyes...

Voltsurge OC Voltsurge OC

She is sooooo beautiful!
Totally my type too....

Lunch at lunchtime Lunch at lunchtime

Dayum! You always know how to draw sexy redhead girls the best way possible!)