Crown Crown

The animation, it's combined psychodelic-phylosophic effect, esecially in combination with this music....
Amazing!

P.S.: Редко можно увидеть здесь русских аниматоров. Приятно осозновать, что у наших еще растут руки из того места.)

Roy vs Verugo Roy vs Verugo

Not bad for the 3d beginner, mate.
But maybe you should try Garry's Mod?
Being oldschool is admirable, but there are lots of tools in this world, which exist solely to make the animating process easier.
GMod has some of them too, if you get what I'm sayin'. By using said tools you can make your fight scenes a bit more INTENSE and FLUID.

P.S.: If that was GMod all along, then two things:
1. Nice to see fellow GModer
2.You REALLY NEED to get yourself "Easy Animation Tool" and "Ragdoll Mover" tools.
Because, trust lil' ol'me, pure stop-motion really hinders fighting scenes. And makes them quite a pain in the ass.
(Geez, I sooo hate typing in caps, I just wish there was a bold font in here...)

Angela Hentai Game Angela Hentai Game

Dissapointing. 3 years passed. I was hoping what you'd get much better at this.
And come on, clickbaiting, really?
You are kinda attracting the wrong audience here. The one which wants to fap, not to watch horror.
Which, just like with old lady Rogue, is kinda weak, knowing it's 2017.
And Angela is still a Necromorph-knockoff, come on!
Welp, at least she started to look less like a Mistrall from Metal Gear Rising, I'll give you that.
And yeah, you are definetly getting better with your script, but turning your vids into a "fake dating game" is a CHEAP and LAZY move, man.
Advice: if that was FULLY animated, and there were at least SLIGHTLY better voices, and if the scares were a bit SUBTLE, you could've gotten 3 stars from the public.
By current time this looks like a text version of Splatterhouse, which says alot, considering my previous statement about 2017.
But, still having hopes for you man.

FeeSoeeD | Beta FeeSoeeD | Beta

Tutorial level is confusing, since it tells wrong info about portals.
Theese portals do not work like in Portal(Flash or PC game), they do not propel you forward, basing on your speed on entering.(Unlike what your tutorial level says)
Here is a true info: TO USE PORTAL, STAND IN IT AND PRESS W
The game itself looks promising, even the whole "charge-to-propel" portal shooting mechanic is fascinating.
But the b*ll*it about using portals is frustrating, seriously "That should hold a key, the faster the speed."?
What were you thinking?
Took me a whole minute to figure out the true usage of portals.
Next time, try actually TELLING people how to use your Portal Device.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

The game looked promising and awesome, but the weapons sddenly gone glitched out, rendering guns useless.

Ragnarok Unalign Ragnarok Unalign

There were lots of good details in your game, but the previous review said everything for me already.
P.S.:Bonus half of star for tf2 refernce. Cheers, mates!)

Frost Frost

Magnificent!)
It makes me imagine of the Northern Lights)

Clown song of death Clown song of death

Cl0wN H@5 bEÆ©N E|\|gAGÆ©D!

{L.O}Cannon Ball Hard Revenge! {L.O}Cannon Ball Hard Revenge!

YOU COULD'VE DONE BETTER DUDE!( 1111

dude, it's not a Hard Revenge, it's just a Cannon Ball from MMZ3.
just practice, and you 'll be as cool as GS-Screamer & S.S.H.

Mischievous Raptors Mischievous Raptors

Her body, her face, the look on her face...
Plus,I freakin' love this kind of redhead girls, especially with green eyes...

Voltsurge OC Voltsurge OC

She is sooooo beautiful!
Totally my type too....

Lunch at lunchtime Lunch at lunchtime

Dayum! You always know how to draw sexy redhead girls the best way possible!)